Thursday, November 19, 2015

Midlifescape, the blog.

Nueva Port, Taft, Surigao City

Good evening world. 

I am a middle aged guy who had just found late love of photography. In this blog, I will share to you my journey as photography enthusiast.  Though, blogs have become a lesser form of medium nowadays with the advent of social media like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram,  I find blogs to be more relaxed and more personal way of communicating one's thoughts without torturing a friend with lengthy write ups. 

Besides, there is something nostalgic about blogs that draw me to patronize it again. 

The photo above is taken at those houses on tilts along Nueva port in Surigao City, where I am based. Those houses are mostly occupied by Badjao people, seafaring people coming from Sulu Archipelago.  On the other hand, Nueva Port is a port for motorized banca plying between Surigao City and its island barangays located along Hikdop, Sibale and Hanigad Islands.  Nueva Port is my favorite spot for street photography because it is busy and teeming with human activity. 

Again, journey with me as we go along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment